- The Parenting Course
October 22, 2020 - November 19, 2020
The Parenting Children Course
The Parenting Children Course was developed in 1990 by Nicky and Sila Lee (authors of The Parenting Book) for parents and care-givers looking for practical support to strengthen their family relationships. The Parenting Children Course is for parents, step-parents, prospective parents or carers of children aged 0-10 years. The course is for every type of parenting situation including parenting on your own, step-parenting and parenting as a couple. The Parenting Children Course is based on Christian principles but designed for all couples with or without a church background.
– Building strong foundations
– Meeting our children’s needs
– Setting boundaries
– Teaching healthy relationships
– Our long term aim
Who is it for?
Parents, step-parents, prospective parents or carers of children aged 0-10 years. Duration: 5 weeks
- Dates: 22nd, 29th Oct & 5th, 12th, 19th Nov (Thursdays)
- Times : 9-10:30am (Café open from 8:45am)
- Place: CityReach Oakden Café
- Cost: $10 per couple for Course material
- For: Parents of children aged 0 to year 6