24+ YOUNG MARRIEDS + YOUNG WORKERS
LIFE IS BUSY...
AS A COMMUNITY, FUSE AIMS TO:
1. Encourage one another to seek Christ and to grow spiritually through fellowship.
2. Support one another through friendships and when in need.
3. Bring joy to the City of Adelaide through acts of generosity and by sharing the gospel.
LET'S HANG OUT
‘Fuse’ meets every second month through community events that are fun, purposeful and enable us to ‘do life together’. Details of future events will be listed on the Church calendar and via Social Media. We welcome new people to join our community and encourage you to bring your friends along.
See you at the next event!
SAVE THE DATES
Save these dates in your diary for the next FUSE events:
- Sunday September 27 Lunch at B Social at 12:30
- Saturday October 31 Pinball and Board Games Night | 7 pm at Bruce and Kelly’s House, One Tree Hill
Fuse is run by Bruce & Kelly Whittington with assistance from Andrew & Sarah Bloomfield, & Bek Hopps
Have a chat to these guys if you'd like to be involved in FUSE.