CITYREACH OAKDEN IS RETURNING
FACE TO FACE
WHAT'S THE PLAN?
WE ARE BACK FACE TO FACE AS OF JULY 5 | 9AM, 11AM & 6PM
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU?
Our gatherings are dependent on the "number of persons" restrictions put in place by our government. We will be watching this closely and acting out our plan accordingly.
Social distancing measures will continue to be in place. A detailed property map will be made available soon.
THIS IS WHAT IT WILL LOOK LIKE
PHASE 3: As restrictions lift and larger gatherings are permitted:
- We will be facilitating multiple smaller gatherings across our property, each continuing to stream our services.
- Services will be held at 9am + 11am. Our 6pm service is reserved for our Youth and YA community for the time being.
- When permitted, you will be assigned a venue based on your community group and demographic.
- Each venue will be separated and no cross over between gatherings will be permitted to avoid cross contamination and protect our church members.
- Each venue will have specific parking and toilets, and venues will be cleaned between services.
- We require our 9am attendees to leave the property by 10:30am to make room for our 11am attendees who may access the property at 10:45am.
- Our services will continue to be streamed online for the time being for those not wanting to meet physically.
- Kids Ministry will resume on site at the commencement of phase 3 in the Face to Face plan (during the 9am and 11am services)
- Families with children aged 0-Year 6 will be given priority to gather in the Auditorium
DROP OFF & COLLECTION
- Children are to be dropped off at their respective classrooms up to 15 mins prior to the service starting
- Blue room access will only be from the western door near auditorium carpark
- No children will be permitted to be checked into a classroom beyond 5 minutes of the service starting (e.g. 9:05am and 11:05am)
- Parents with children attending beyond the auditorium capacity will be directed to:
- Attend the service with their children at a different on site venue or
- Attend the following service
- Children will be signed into the classroom at the door and no parents will be permitted to enter the classroom for hygiene purposes
- Children will be collected immediately after the service from their classroom
- Parents are to sign out their child and remain outside the classroom
FOOD & DRINK
- No food will be provided in any of the classrooms and children are encouraged to bring their own water bottles
- Classrooms and equipment will be sanitized following each service
- Kids @ Home videos will no longer be provided prior to the Live Stream Service once phase 3 commences
- As of this Friday, small groups meeting back at CityReach
- 2 venues - Blueroom/RecHall and CityReach Offices
- Combine age groups for games + devotions, small groups times
- Live talks/devotions - junior stream and senior stream
- Resurrection responses by Tony + juniors, Resilient people from 1 Peter 1 and 2 in the seniors
Our 6pm service give attendance priority to our Youth and Young Adults. As restrictions continue to lift, other demographics are welcome to attend.
- Room hosts + question/interaction
- Thinking through response time/participation, empowering leaders and YAs to minister to one another
- YA CGs rotating
- Communicating through YA groups // try and plug young adults into groups through socials
- Starting a new series in Habakkuk
- Then open services when return to larger gatherings
- Community Groups are now back Face to Face